As we continue to see the number of COVID-19 cases rise throughout Kitsap County including among our community members and staff the PGST Emergency Command Team has issued recommendations for enhanced worksite safety protocol s. Accordingly, and until further notice, all employees of NKI businesses must implement the following precautions:
- All Employees , vendors, contractors and others conducting business at our facilities, must wear masks throughout all NKI Facilities.
- Work meetings are restricted to no more than 15 people (staff are encouraged to meet via Zoom or other on line meeting venue).
- Staff events serving food must ensure it is individually wrapped and/ or plated.
- Staff returning from business travel should obtain a COVID-19 test before returning to their work locations
More information available here.
FACT SHEET: COVID-19, Vaccines, and PGST’s response in 2021 - Issued August 23, 2021
ALL NKI ENTERPRISE EMPLOYEES, VACCINATED OR NOT
Must report to our regular testing site (between hotel & Ravenwood) every Wednesday some time from 8:30am to 4:00pm to be tested for COVID (Break from 12:00pm to 12:30pm)
Help us protect our community by practicing the following:
- Mask up, especially when indoors or when in crowds, even when it is not required because of vaccination status.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep your social circle small.
- Do not share food or beverage with others.
Vaccinations are available every Tuesday at the Health Center. Book your appointment at http://bookpgst.timetap.com or visit any local pharmacy for a NO COST, walk in appointment. All employees and community members are eligible for the $200 vaccine incentive. If you or your unvaccinated family members have concerns, speak to our medical team by calling (360) 297-2840. They are here to answer all your questions! Download these videos for more information about vaccination: