Vision for Leadership
“To inspire and empower our team to create a unique and amazing guest experience.”
To earn the trust of our team members through communication and inclusion, and foster “safety” through engaged connection and becoming part of a family. Inspire innovation through openness to change, willingness to fail, and continuous pursuit of success and improvement. Create a compelling and memorable experience by understanding the needs of our customers, and exceeding their expectations. For more detailed information, see Exhibit A in the Appendix
Messaging for and from all leaders is summed up below:
- As leaders at NKDC, we will do everything we can to develop our team members into successful leaders.
- We will do what is best for individuals and for the company including providing opportunities to learn both new business skills and new life skills.
- We are committed to being open to feedback; we believe that actively listening to feedback from direct reports down to front line team members is an opportunity to improve not only ourselves, but the organization as a whole.
- Leaders will coach to a team member’s potential.
- We aim to be positive, and to implement changes that are always meant to succeed, but we also accept and learn from occasional failure as a necessary part of the process for succeeding.
- Leaders will be there to coach and guide employees to stay on track for success.